The Islamic Republic of Iran: Its Educational System and Methods of Evaluation Part 2 (PDF)
by William Bellin, 2015
ECE's newest research provides a comprehensive guide to evaluating educational qualifications from Iran.
It has been released online in six parts. All six parts are accompanied by a bibliography for further reading.
Part 2 - Upper secondary and pre-university education
- Secondary and Pre-University Curricula, both former and current
- Secondary Education Reforms
- Technical and Vocational Training
- Credential Index with suggested US Equivalents
- Annotated Sample Documents
This is an electronic version that can be downloaded to your computer and includes bookmarks, search, and full page navigation features. Please note that file printing and editing are restricted.$15.00