The Islamic Republic of Iran: Its Educational System and Methods of Evaluation Part 3 (PDF)
by William Bellin, 2015
ECE's newest research provides a comprehensive guide to evaluating educational qualifications from Iran.
It has been released online in six parts. All six parts are accompanied by a bibliography for further reading.
Part 3 - Higher Education
- Admission to Higher Education
- Types of Higher Education Institutions
- Degrees in Higher Education
- Higher Education Transcripts
- Enrollment Trends and Statistics Credential Index with suggested US Equivalents
- Annotated Sample Documents
- List of Recognized Universities and Higher Education Institutes in both English and Persian
This is the only source that gives you a complete list in both English and Persian of all institutions recognized by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology in Iran.
This is an electronic version that can be downloaded to your computer and includes bookmarks, search, and full page navigation features. Please note that file printing and editing are restricted.$15.00